Business, Swimming Pool regulations & Food applications:
- Home Occupation Application - An application form used when applying for approval to operate a small business for a 'residential' zoned property
- Stall Holders License Application - An application form used by persons seeking approval to operate a stall under the Shire's Local Law Activities on Thoroughfares and trading in Thoroughfares and Public Places Local Law
- Traders Permit - A permit used for people seeking approval to carry on a trade (sale of goods or the offer of services) in the Shire of Dowerin
- Food Premises Notification Form - A statutory obligation on persons operating a food premise or handling/storage of food to the public
- Offensive Trade Application Form - A form used by persons seeking approval from Council for the operation of an Offensive Trade as defined under the 'Health Action 1911'
- Swimming Pool Fencing Checklist Requirements - Administration check list used by Shire Officers during inspections of private swimming pools.