Students are granted access to school buses within the Public Transport Authority guidelines. The process of applying for transport assistance is as follows:
- Visit www.schoolbuses.wa.gov.au - if you do not have internet access please contact the school for assistance)
- Information and online applications are available under the 'Parents' tab
- Notification of successful applicants will be sent to the school and bus contractor
- Bus contractors will notify parents of the time their child/children will be picked up and dropped off
- Timetables are provided to parents at the commencement of the school year and are updated should the timetable or route alter.