*NEW* Dowerin Autokhana - April 2012Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Autokhana - Due to requests for the DCC to host an event in the first part of the year, we have decided to run a fun day Autokhana at our Dowerin mini track on Sunday 22nd April 2012.
The venue is the sealed portion of the Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days site, off Memorial Avenue, Dowerin. The circuit includes a section of dirt roadway.
Importantly, we are offering FREE ENTRY to everyone - including competitors. As a Club, the DCC is promoting the town of Dowerin to the world. The more visitors we get here, the better for the community.
- Food and drink is available. Other vendors stalls are also on site.
- Vendor stalls are available at no charge.
- All competing vehicles must be road worthy and pass scrutineering.
- Drivers and any passengers must wear long sleeve clothing and enclosed footwear.
- The use of helmets is highly advised, but not compulsory.
- The consumption of alcohol or drugs by drivers is forbidden. Offenders will be excluded from the event.
- Failure to comply with any Official's direction will not be tolerated. Offenders will be excluded from the event.
- A speed limit of 10km/h is enforced in the pits/spectator areas.
- A limit of one (1) passenger may be in a vehicle on a timed run.
So put SUNDAY, APRIL the 22nd on your calendar. We aim to start the timed runs at around 10am and run until 3pm or so. Contact Dave on 0417 019 808 for more information, or Louise on 9631 1202 (Shire Office) if you cant get hold of Dave.