DIGITAL TV SWITCHOVERTue, 14 May 2013
25th June 2013 Switchoff.
Analog TV signals are being switched off around Australia. After December 2013 all areas of Australia will receive digital signals only. To continue to watch TV after this time you will need to have a digital TV or a set-top box.
To find out more, freecall the Digital Ready Information Line on 1800 20 10 13 (8am-10pm AEST, 7 days) or visit http://www.digitalready.gov.au/Fact sheet
RDA Wheatbelt have prepared a digital TV switchover fact sheet including:
- What does digital TV have to offer the Wheatbelt?
- What does the digital switchover mean for me?
- Viewer Access Satellite Service (VAST)
- What is the Satellite Subsidy Scheme (SSS) and how can I access it?
- What is the Household Assistance Scheme (HAS)?
- Digital TV for hotels, motels and caravan parks in VAST Service Areas
- How can I make sure I am digital TV ready?